This is the Linux app named Jbookshelf whose latest release can be downloaded as Jbookshelf-20121231-JRE1.5-brx.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jbookshelf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jbookshelf is a Bookcase and a book/video/collection or even warehouse manager; it can tracks any changes and shows the aspect of your libraries. It is portable, try to install it on a usb stick!
It need only the Java runtime environment(JRE).
Follow it on Facebook or G+ !
- It is all java based, you can run it everywhere you have a java virtual machine!
- It is portable, your data are always with you
- Add/remove books, DVD, BD, VHS and generic objects
- Add Images to your object
- Modify objects properties
- Do a search based on title or tags(up to 1000 results)
- Change position to your objects to emulate your bookcases
- Store up to 1000 books in each shelf, up to 1000 shelf in each bookcase and up to 1000 bookcases
- Multilanguage (today english and italian)
- It remind you if you own an object and where it is
- Graphics change with window changes
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, Legal Industry, Religion, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbookshelf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.