This is the Linux app named JBoss Integration Plugin for IDEA 3.x whose latest release can be downloaded as jbossIntegration.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBoss Integration Plugin for IDEA 3.x with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JBoss Integration Plugin for IDEA 3.x
DESCRIPTIONThis plugin gives us the ability to integrate JBoss 3.0.x with Jetty 4.x into IDEA. The objective is to have an easy way to test and deploy web apps. Future versions of the plugin will support the combo of JBoss/Tomcat.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ideajbossplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.