This is the Linux app named JCreme whose latest release can be downloaded as jcreme.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JCreme with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JCreme is an automated interface to the CREME96 modeling web app (https://creme96.nrl.navy.mil/). It allows the user to send multiple requests to the CREME96 website and retrieve the results. CREME stands for "Cosmic Ray Effects on Micro Electronics"
Advanced End Users, Government, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcreme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.