This is the Linux app named jd3Lib - Java ID3/MP3 Library whose latest release can be downloaded as mp3reader-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jd3Lib - Java ID3/MP3 Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jd3Lib - Java ID3/MP3 Library
DESCRIPTIONJD3Lib is an id3/mp3 library written in Java. It provides functionality for reading mpeg information such as the bitrate, sample rate, channelmode, etc. It also allows the reading, writing, and removal of id3v1 and id3v2 tags.
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jd3lib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.