This is the Linux app named JEDI-SDL : Pascal headers for SDL whose latest release can be downloaded as JEDI-SDLv1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JEDI-SDL : Pascal headers for SDL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JEDI-SDL : Pascal headers for SDL
DESCRIPTIONRemember when you wrote your games in Pascal? Well continue that fine tradition by using JEDI-SDL! Which works with Delphi, Kylix, Free Pascal, Gnu Pascal and TMT Pascal. Cross-platform game develpment has never been easier!
Cocoa (MacOS X), OpenGL, SDL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jedi-sdl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.