This is the Linux app named Jeeva folder utility whose latest release can be downloaded as jeeva.2.6.5.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jeeva folder utility with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jeeva folder utility
Compare folder contents:
jeeva --overlap/--mtime/--diff folder1 folder2
--overlap (see files that are in one or other folder, or common to both.)
--mtime (files that are newer, the same age, or older )
--diff (files whose content is identical or different)
Optionally can recursively descend to a specified depth or completely down folder tree comparing corresponding folders while descending.
for mirroring folders, primarily for keeping mirror on another drive or frequent copying to USB stick. Short copying time. Copies only modified and/or newly created files.
For both above options one can either
Specify the Source and Destination folders OR
Specify 2 folders (the roots of the Source and Destination folder systems) and run Jeeva from a folder somewhere below the source root. Will take that folder to be the source, will look for a corresponding folder under DestinationRoot to be destination.
- Command line based directory tree comparison
- Command line based directory tree mirroring
- No pre-requisites except Python
- Pre-compiled binary (non-Python) version available for MS Windows and Linux Python 2 users
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeeva-folder-utility/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.