This is the Linux app named JEFF whose latest release can be downloaded as JEFF1.0.0betatutorial.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JEFF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JEFF (Java Explanation Facility Framework) can be used with other Java-based (business) rule engines, expert systems and expert system shells in order to provide an explanation of the inference process.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.