This is the Linux app named Jenkins Docker whose latest release can be downloaded as JenkinsDockerImage2.235.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jenkins Docker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Jenkins Continuous Integration and Delivery server available on Docker Hub. The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. If you bind mount in a volume, you can simply back up that directory (which is jenkins_home) at any time. This is highly recommended. Treat the jenkins_home directory as you would a database, in Docker you would generally put a database on a volume. If your volume is inside a container, you can use a Docker command to extract the data, or other options to find where the volume data is. Note that some symlinks on some OSes may be converted to copies (this can confuse jenkins with lastStableBuild links etc). You can define the number of executors on the Jenkins built-in node using a groovy script. By default it is set to 2 executors, but you can extend the image and change it to your desired number of executors.
- You can run builds on the controller out of the box
- Connect agents through an inbound TCP connection
- Customize the JVM running Jenkins
- Jenkins logging can be configured through a properties file
- Install Jenkins behind a reverse proxy with prefix
- You can also change the default agent port for Jenkins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jenkins-docker.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.