This is the Linux app named Jep Java - Math Expression Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as jep-2.4.1-ext-1.1.1-gpl3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jep Java - Math Expression Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jep Java - Math Expression Parser
Jep is a Java package for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. It currently supports user defined variables, constants, and functions. The open-source Jep project was halted in favor of commercial development of version 3.0 upwards.
Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.