This is the Linux app named jErgoTrainer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jErgoTrainer-windows-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jErgoTrainer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jErgoTrainer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Java training software for the daum electronic ergo_bikes TRS 4008/8008, vitaPC and fitnessPC. The software communicates with the ergo_bike via the serial port (resp. USB) and provides a real-time graphical representation of the data in multiple diagrams and 7-segment displays. It provides the fix programs of the ergo-bike and user defined watt- and height-programs.
Training data can be stored, analyzed and compared with other trainings.
User programs (at this time just watt-controlled EUP) can be imported easily.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jergotrainer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.