This is the Linux app named jeric whose latest release can be downloaded as jeric1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jeric with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ERiC (Elster Rich-text Client) is a proprietary API provided by the Bavarian Tax Office (Bayerisches Landesamt fuer Steuern) for online tax declaration. The basic goal of the jeric-project is to make the API accessible in Java by the means of JNI.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeric/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.