This is the Linux app named JFinanceManager whose latest release can be downloaded as JFinanceManager-v1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JFinanceManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JFinanceManager is a personnal finance manager. It supports different account types, categorisation of expenses, multiple currencies and more and more features. It is very easy to use thanks to its user-friendly interface.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jfinancemanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.