This is the Linux app named JFool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JFool.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JFool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JFool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Famous Russian card game.
Currently only one human player is supported.
Virtual players are programmed with simplest possible algorithm so it must be easy to defeat them.
This is alpha version and there may be bugs especially if you start a new game instead of restarting the application.
Cards Images were taken from wikipedia (I hope it does not contradict their license).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jfool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.