This is the Linux app named Jljp whose latest release can be downloaded as Jljp_2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jljp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An analogous project written in C# can be found here: https://github.com/swharden/JLJP
Liquid junction potential calculator. It's a tool for scientists and engineers who have to do with electrochemistry and electrokinetics. When two solutions containing ions are put into contact, possibly through a porous diaphragm, a voltage develops across them. The calculation of the voltage is not trivial. The program is written in Java. Includes classes that can be included in other programs, together with graphical interfaces (also as an applet).
Java Swing, Web-based, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jljp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.