This is the Linux app named jMDFLib whose latest release can be downloaded as MDFLib.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jMDFLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Library for Java shall enable developers to use (at first read, maybe later writer) MDF Files, as described by the Format Specification MDF Format by Vector Informatics.
The MDF file format is widely used in automotive engineering and other fields for the recording of measurement data. This Java library parses MDF files and enables different kind of read access.
If this library is not helpful for a particular purpose it can at least be used to see how the parsing (and therefore how the file format itself) works.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Developers, Testers, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmdflib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.