This is the Linux app named JMetric whose latest release can be downloaded as images.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JMetric with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JMetric aims to bring current OO-metrics, and metrics tools research to the practitioner. The project was started in April 1998 as part of ongoing research into metrics tools. The development team had found that there had been very few good metrics collec
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmetric/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.