This is the Linux app named jmpshcmd - smarthome command tool whose latest release can be downloaded as 150501_jmpshcmd.jar.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jmpshcmd - smarthome command tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jmpshcmd - smarthome command tool
This project is stopped at the moment because of very interesting parallel activities like openhab...
In the smarthome area different systems and technologies can be found. If you want to use only one user interface for all devices you will not find the "right" tool. But there are different automation plattforms like homematic or openhab and often a scripting feature are available.
The main idea behind jmpshcmd is a java based tool with support for missing features (like udpsend) or a simple way to integrate an automation standard (like homematic).
This tool can used to start a command from a scripting exit. For testing issues a console mode is available. If you implement an own java based integration you can use the jmpshcmd features via Java based api.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmpshcmd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.