This is the Linux app named JmsToolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as JmsToolkit-0.4a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JmsToolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Java Swing-based GUI for viewing queues on a JMS server, browing their contents, loading and saving queues with multiple messages and more.
- JMS queue/topic browser + monitor
- Allows implementation of JmsServerInquirer plugins, to browse different server types eg ActiveMQ, Tibco, IBM WS MQ
- (NB the latest version has been used against Tibco EMS only)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmstoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.