This is the Linux app named jNetMap whose latest release can be downloaded as jNetMap-0.5.5-703-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jNetMap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jNetMap is a graphical network monitoring and documentation tool. It will ping all registered devices every x minutes, updating the status according to the result of the ping.
Requires Java 8 or higher
- graphical representation of your network
- pings devices regularly
- scans network to find new devices
- port scanner
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnetmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.