This is the Linux app named jNewsGate NNTP gateway whose latest release can be downloaded as jnewsgate-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jNewsGate NNTP gateway with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jNewsGate NNTP gateway
jNewsGate is a plugin based NNTP server written in Java intended to fetch different news-like content (RSS feeds, news sites, web forums) and provide it to a NNTP news reader.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnewsgate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.