This is the Linux app named JNFA - Java NetFlow Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as jflowanalyzer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JNFA - Java NetFlow Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JNFA - Java NetFlow Analyzer
DESCRIPTIONJNFA - is a netflow analyzer. It uses MySQL database to store accounting information. Filters, used in the JNFA, allows very flexible classificate any kind of traffic and store it in the differend fields in database.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnfa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.