This is the Linux app named JobScheduler whose latest release can be downloaded as jobscheduler_windows-x22.214.171.124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JobScheduler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JobScheduler runs executables, scripts and database procedures and can be operated with e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle databases.
JobScheduler provides sequential and parallel task execution, job chains, cross-platform scheduling, events, job synchronization, load sharing, fail-over and a real API. Jobs can be executed with the JobScheduler Master (Linux/Windows) and with platform independent Agents.
Product Knowledge Base at https://kb.sos-berlin.com
Change Management System at https://change.sos-berlin.com
- Linux/Windows JobScheduler Master with platform independent Agents
- Wide range of supported DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
- User Interfaces for real-time monitoring (JOC) and job management (JOE)
- Start Times and Time Slots for job execution
- Jobs and Job Chains with dependencies
- Scripting capabilities for complex conditions and workflow control
- Error handling (suspend job, repeat job)
- High Availability by clustering and resilience
- Cross-Platform Scheduling with SSH and with Agents on any platform
- Central Configuration (Master + Agent)
- File Watching for automated job starts on arrival of files
- Managed File Transfer (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, HTTP etc.)
- Lock Management for mutual exclusive jobs
- Programming Interfaces (XML, API)
- Notifications by e-mail
- Monitoring Interface with System Monitors (Nagios, Zabbix etc.)
- Reporting Interface for job execution history
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal, Command-line
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jobscheduler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.