This is the Linux app named JOrgChart whose latest release can be downloaded as jorgchart_beta_v1-0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JOrgChart with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JOrgChart is a plug-in component built in Java. The
component enables your Java applications and/or
applets to display an organizational chart. An XML file is used to describe the
hierarchical structure of the organization.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgchart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.