This is the Linux app named JPacketGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as JPacketGenerator.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPacketGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Very basic UDP traffic generator. Works with a packet receiver to control the network status as Bandwidth, RTT, jitter, Loss % etc etc...
Destination address - Port
And press start
Command Line interface available
java -jar JPacketGenerator.jar srcAddress srcPort dstAddress dstPort bitRate_bps
All parameters are mandatory and with parameters the generator require no GUI or windows manager to work.
If The project will be useful I'll post some more detail or helps about the usage.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpktgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.