This is the Linux app named JPview - Java PDF Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as jpview-1.2-win32-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPview - Java PDF Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JPview - Java PDF Viewer
JPview is a free, open source, platform independent PDF Reader, PDF Viewer released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
JPview is developed using Java, Eclipse SWT, jPod intarsys PDF rendering library and runs on a 32-bit Java Virtual Machine.
- Open PDF from file (.pdf) or Windows shortcut (.lnk .url)
- Open password-protected or encrypted documents
- Drag and drop support
- Navigate, zoom, rotate and fit to screen
- Boyer-Moore string searching
- Zoom to thumbnail and double-click to return to default zoom level
- View PDF in full screen
- Use mouse-click to open url or mail in default program
- Follow Cross-References
- Go to page
- Help File
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.