This is the Linux app named JPype whose latest release can be downloaded as JPype-0.5.4.2.win32-py2.6.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPype with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JPype is an effort to allow python programs full access to java class libraries. This is achieved not through re-implementing Python, as Jython/JPython has done, but rather through interfacing at the native level in both Virtual Machines.
Maintenance and evolution of the project has moved! please see http://www.jpype.org for the latest version
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpype/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.