This is the Linux app named jQuery Validation Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.19.3_2021-01-09.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jQuery Validation Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jQuery Validation Plugin
The jQuery Validation Plugin provides drop-in validation for your existing forms, while making all kinds of customizations to fit your application really easy. This jQuery plugin makes simple clientside form validation easy, whilst still offering plenty of customization options. It makes a good choice if you’re building something new from scratch, but also when you’re trying to integrate something into an existing application with lots of existing markup. The plugin comes bundled with a useful set of validation methods, including URL and email validation, while providing an API to write your own methods. All bundled methods come with default error messages in english and translations into 37 other languages. The plugin was initially written and maintained by Jörn Zaefferer, a member of the jQuery team, lead developer on the jQuery UI team and maintainer of QUnit. It was started back in the early days of jQuery in 2006, and updated and improved since then.
- A single line of jQuery to select the form and apply the validation plugin
- Designed for an unobtrusive user experience, annoying the user as little as possible with unnecessary error messages
- This library adds three jQuery plugin methods, the main entry point being the validate method
- The validate method returns a Validator object that has a few public methods that you can use to trigger validation programmatically or change the contents of the form
- A set of standard validation methods is provided
- Some more methods are provided as add-ons, and are currently included in additional-methods.js in the download package
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jquery-validation.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.