This is the Linux app named JRemoteControl whose latest release can be downloaded as RemoteMedia_win32_v10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JRemoteControl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JRemoteControl is a simple Java™ driven bluetooth remote control.It allows you to initiate virtually any task on your PC from a J2ME enabled device.Default configuration supports mplayer on Win and Linux platform.Additional packages are available too.
- Full java implementation
- Linux and Windows support
- Server's configuration lets you to customize with your own scripts or executables and assign them to mobile phone keys
- Easy-to-use server and client interface
- Configurations for popular Media Player included
- The client runs on all j2me mobile phone and bluetooth enabled
- The server may redirect the command standard output on mobile phone
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jremcntl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.