This is the Linux app named JS Beautifier whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.14.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JS Beautifier with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- The beautifier can be added on your page as web library
- JS Beautifier is hosted on two CDN services, cdnjs and rawgit
- The settings are a shallow tree whose values are inherited for all languages
- Directives let you control the behavior of the Beautifier from within your source files
- Options are available via the UI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/js-beautifier.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.