This is the Linux app named JS_CSS_Poker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 12Apr2020.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JS_CSS_Poker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JS_CSS_Poker to run in Linux online
Works as a solitaire, it is you against the robots
No money - but you will not win that much either.
No registration - I am just glad if you give some feedback if you find any problems.
All source code included
Totally bug free
Want to see it?
Want to play it?
This is a merge of the Texas hold 'em game from
and the js/CSS/HTML frontend from
Any modern browser, such as Firefox, Chrome and Edge, on any OS, Windows, Linux, Mac works
- Works with touch screen tablets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/js-css-poker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.