This is the Linux app named JsBarcode whose latest release can be downloaded as JsBarcodev3.11.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JsBarcode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Works in both the browser and on Node.js
- Download the library and include the script or use the CDN
- Generate with JsBarcode
- Customize the barcode with the 17 different options
- Easy to use, yet powerful barcode generator for the web and Node.js
- CODE128 (automatic mode switching) supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsbarcode.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.