This is the Linux app named jsblocks whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.3.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsblocks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
From simple user interfaces to complex single-page applications using faster, server-side rendered, and easy-to-learn frameworks. jsblocks is fast but we will not stop here. We have ideas on how to make it even faster. Model-View-Controller, Model-View-Collection, Model-View-ViewModel, Model-View-Whatever, Hierarchical Model-View-Controller or nothing at all - jsblocks has you covered. A Model-View-Collection layer stands on top of the main DOM syncing core. This MVC layer is extremely powerful and enables easy creation of complex applications. The MVC layer is also modular, so you could remove it if you don't need the extra functionality, making your code base lighter. The debugging experience is a major factor that is often overlooked. It brings an easier learning curve and faster development cycles. This is why jsblocks concentrate a lot of effort on building a great debugging experience.
- Write code queries in your HTML. No need to learn a new syntax
- Keep your model and view always in sync by using observables
- Use built-in utility library for advanced & faster data manipulations
- Level UP your HTML
- Two-way data binding
- Work with data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsblocks.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.