This is the Linux app named JSingleton whose latest release can be downloaded as jsingleton-src.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JSingleton with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis simple project provides a solution for creating instance controlled classes (similar to how Javas String work)
- Can be used to reduce memory consumption
- Weak references are used for the administrative information
- Sequential, synchronized and lock based implementations available
- Very simple to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsingleton/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.