This is the Linux app named jSOAP Java SOAP Client for Mobile whose latest release can be downloaded as jSOAP-v1.0-alpha-2010-06-01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jSOAP Java SOAP Client for Mobile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jSOAP Java SOAP Client for Mobile
jSOAP is designed for mobile devices which runs a J2ME platform. With jSOAP you can deal with a webservice using SOAP. jSOAP is very usefull when you don't now before the application starts how is structured the webservice. No need of WSDL !
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.