This is the Linux app named JSON Web Token whose latest release can be downloaded as jwt_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JSON Web Token with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JSON Web Token
JSON Web Tokens are an open, industry standard RFC 7519 method for representing claims securely between two parties.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
Copyright © 2012 Dave Grijalva
Copyright © 2021 Pedro Albanese
Source code: https://github.com/pedroalbanese/jwt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/json-web-token/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.