This is the Linux app named JsonCpp whose latest release can be downloaded as Bug-fixes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JsonCpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JSON is a lightweight data-interchange format. It can represent numbers, strings, ordered sequences of values, and collections of name/value pairs. JsonCpp is a C++ library that allows manipulating JSON values, including serialization and deserialization to and from strings. It can also preserve existing comment in unserialization/serialization steps, making it a convenient format to store user input files. The branch 00.11.zis a new branch, its major version number 00 is to show that it is different from 0.y.z and 1.y.z, the main purpose of this branch is to make a balance between the other two branches. Thus, users can use some new features in this new branch that introduced in 1.y.z, but can hardly applied into 0.y.z. You can download and install JsonCpp using the vcpkg dependency manager. The JsonCpp port in vcpkg is kept up to date by Microsoft team members and community contributors.
- Built with C++11
- Can be used with older compilers
- Major versions maintain binary-compatibility
- Read and write JSON document
- Attach C and C++ style comments to element during parsing
- Rewrite JSON document preserving original comments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoncpp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.