This is the Linux app named jsPDF whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsPDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The leading HTML5 client solution for generating PDFs. Perfect for event tickets, reports, certificates, you name it! PDFs are ubiquitous across the web, with virtually every enterprise relying on them to share documents. We created jsPDF to solve a major problem with how pdf files were being generated. We decided to make it open-source to allow a community of developers to expand on it.
- Change the paper size, orientation, or units
- Perfect for event tickets, reports, certificates, etc.
- Requires modern browser APIs in order to function
- Add jsPDF to your meteor-project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jspdf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.