This is the Linux app named JStoxx whose latest release can be downloaded as jstoxx_0.02beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JStoxx with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JStoxx is an equity trading application, which allows you to manage your transactions and positions, calculate profit&loss, compare stocks and show quote graphs. You can automatically download quotes and dividends - also in a realtime model.
- Manage your stock's static data
- Download historical stock quotes and dividends from the internet
- Realtime quote mode
- Load stock quotes and dividends from csv
- Show your lifetime and year to date profit and loss key figures
- Manage your transactions
- Compare your stocks using different key figures
- Show quote charts and compare stocks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstoxx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.