This is the Linux app named JTL Mage Connect whose latest release can be downloaded as jtlmage_0.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JTL Mage Connect with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JTL Mage Connect
JTL Mage Connect strives at offering a connector to provide integration between the ERP system JTL-Wawi and the popular online shop Magento. Initial version provided by Sysgrade GmbH (www.sysgrade.de) and Onedrop Solutions GmbH & Co KG (www.1drop.de)
- Synchronize articles between JTL-Wawi and Magento
- Runnable on your Magento web server
- No client-side installation required
- Supports simple products, configurable products and grouped products
- Flexible sortorter for categories
- Runnable on CLI
- Compatibility Magento 1.4.x to 1.5.x
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtlmage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.