This is the Linux app named jStyleParser whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jStyleParser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jStyleParser is a CSS parser written in Java. It has its own application interface that is designed to allow an efficient CSS processing in Java and mapping the values to the Java data types. It is also able to apply the parsed style sheets to a DOM that represents an HTML or XML document and to compute the resulting style of the individual document elements. It supports CSS 2.1 and a large subset of CSS3.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstyleparser.cssbox.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.