This is the Linux app named jsXe whose latest release can be downloaded as jsXe-05_pre3-install.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsXe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jsXe is the Java Simple XML Editor. Out of the box it provides a tree view, DTD/Schema introspection and validation. It's aim is to provide a framework for XML editing through any number of views that can be loaded at runtime as plugins.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsxe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.