This is the Linux app named junglelib whose latest release can be downloaded as junglelib-1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named junglelib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Junglelib is a module for Xaraya (www.xaraya.com) that lets site owners create a library of Amazon products. All foreign Amazon sites are supported (amazon.de, amazon.co.jp, etc) and owners can make money through affiliate sales. Demo: www.junglelib.com
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/junglelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.