This is the Linux app named JUnit 4 whose latest release can be downloaded as JUnit4.13.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JUnit 4 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JUnit is a simple framework to write repeatable tests. It is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing frameworks. You need to have a JDK installed and a text editor. (In general it is recommended to use a build tool for building your software and running the tests.). JUnit features include assertions for testing expected results, test fixtures for sharing common test data, test runners for running tests. JUnit was originally written by Erich Gamma and Kent Beck. JUnit is Open Source Software, released under the Eclipse Public License Version 1.0. JUnit celebrates programmers testing their own software. In this spirit, bugs, patches, and feature requests that include JUnit tests have a better chance of being addressed than those without.
- JUnit 4 allows you to write repeatable tests
- Run the test from the command line. On Linux, MacOS, or Windows
- JUnit tells you which test failed (evaluatesExpression(CalculatorTest)) and what went wrong
- Modify Calculator.java in order to get a failing test
- The Java compiler creates a file Calculator.class
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/junit-4.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.