This is the Linux app named jwma (Java Webmail) whose latest release can be downloaded as jwma-4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jwma (Java Webmail) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jwma (Java Webmail)
jwma (java webmail app) uses jakarta mail (formerly javamail) to provide access to an imap email store. Multiple users can authenticate, read, send and manipulate email storage and persist a list of contacts, email identities and their own individual preferences.
It works with email stored in mbox or maildir format or stored in a derby database; it has been tested with dovecot.james and exim4. See http://jwma.sourceforge.net/ for further details.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jwma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.