This is the Linux app named jXLS whose latest release can be downloaded as jxls-2.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jXLS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jXLS is a small and easy-to-use Java library for writing Excel files using XLS templates and reading data from Excel into Java objects using XML configuration
- XML and binary Excel format output
- Java collections output by rows and by columns
- Conditional output
- Expression language in report definition markup
- Multi-spreadsheet generation
- Native and parameterized Excel formulas
- Area listeners to adjust excel generation
- Excel comments mark-up
- Custom Commands
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jxls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.