This is the Linux app named K-Eight whose latest release can be downloaded as k-eight.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named K-Eight with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
K-Eight is an IRC bot written in Python. It incorporates a powerful plugin system that allows you the user to make it what you need it to be. That could be chatterbot, games master, information mine, or whatever else you need. It is designed to be fast enough to run on an ordinary computer, but also strong enough to run perpetually. It is now being developed on Github: https://github.com/MrJohz/K-Eight
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.