This is the Linux app named kagwang whose latest release can be downloaded as kagwang.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kagwang with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The IEEE 1905.1 standard describes a convergent digital home network for heterogeneous technologies, such as PLC, WLAN, Ethernet and MoCA.
This dissector enables Wireshark to understand, display and analyze IEEE 1905.1 traffic. It is implemented as a LUA script and can thus be easily plugged-into an existing wireshark installation. See the comments at the beginning of the file for hints on how to install the plugin.
- All types of CMDUs supported
- All kinds of TLVs implemented
- Robust against malformed pakets
- Including error/warning reports
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdhn4ws/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.