This is the Linux app named Kanbanara whose latest release can be downloaded as kanbanara_2_7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kanbanara with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kanbanara, a web-based Project Management System, uses the Kanban methodology. Started in 2013, the product is already quite well advanced. It is written in Python 3.6+ and utilizes MongoDB and CherryPy. Its Kanban board features projects, user-definable workflow with custom states, support for epic, feature, story, enhancement, defect, task, test, bug and transient cards, global and personal WIP limits, role-based columns (Owner, Reviewer or Quality Assurance), support for ghost cards (cards on their way to you or your own cards currently being reviewed or in QA), blockable cards, hidable cards, deferable cards, 46 card styles including a customisable one, 14-day future projection, Gantt Chart andcard backdrops. It also features a hierarchical workflow, global filter, backlog pyramid, force-directed graphs utilising d3.js, report generator, routine card manager, pair programming, support for continuing cards from one project to another. Full documentation in HTML and EPUB formats.
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kanbanara/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.