This is the Linux app named Kanboard whose latest release can be downloaded as Kanboard1.2.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kanboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kanboard is a free and open source project management software focused on the Kanban methodology. It visualizes your work clearly and simply so you can limit work in progress, better manage project tasks, easily track the current status of a project, and focus on your goal.
- Simple and clear visual overview of tasks
- Drag and drop tasks
- Highlighting of works in progress
- Search and filter tasks
- Tasks, subtasks, attachments and comments
- Automated actions
- Translated in 30+ languages
- Multiple Authentication Backends
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kanboard.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.