This is the Linux app named Karma whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.3.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Karma with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The main goal for Karma is to bring a productive testing environment to developers. The environment being one where they don't have to set up loads of configurations, but rather a place where developers can just write the code and get instant feedback from their tests. Because getting quick feedback is what makes you productive and creative. Test your code on real browsers and real devices such as phones, tablets or on a headless PhantomJS instance. Control the whole workflow from the command line or your IDE - just save a file and Karma will run all the tests. Describe your tests with Jasmine, Mocha, QUnit, or write a simple adapter for any framework you like. Developed for and maintained by the open source community at GitHub. Easy debugging directly from your IDE via WebStorm or Google Chrome. Simple integration with Jenkins, Travis or Semaphore.
- Use it if you want to test code in real browsers.
- Test code in multiple browsers (desktop, mobile, tablets, etc.).
- Execute your tests locally during development.
- Execute your tests on a continuous integration server
- Execute your tests on every save
- Use Istanbul to automagically generate coverage reports
- Use RequireJS for your source files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/karma.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.